Household Gatherings and Teachings

The Kingdom Perspective | Blog Talk Radio Feed

The Kingdom Perspective Blogtalkradio Show

Listen to internet radio with Kingdom Citizens on Blog Talk Radio

Household of Calhoun

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pure in Heart

Today’s Focus: Pure in Heart
Scripture: Matthew 5:1-16

Greetings Kingdom Citizens
Today we will be looking at verse 8. What does pure in heart mean? Pure in heart means pure in motive. How about in one word, Holy! So, only to Holy shall see God. Now many of you may think well that means I will not see Him and that is far from the truth. If you want to see God then you must have a pure motive or be holy. Now that requires you to change the lifestyle you live and get under the governmental influence and rule of God and His Kingdom.

So, in other words in order to find God or seek God you must be pure in motive. Now believe this, God is going to test your seeking to see whether you really want to find Him. Let me give you an example! When I want to desperately know about the Kingdom of God, I asked God to show me the secrets and give me the wisdom, knowledge and understanding of the Kingdom. So when I first started reading it did not come right away and I did not hear God tell me anything. It was as if I was reading a regular book. Then, I went back to God, prayed and asked for forgiveness and asked the Father to show me what He would have me to know. Then when I read, God spoke to me and it was in clear dictation. See, only the prayers of a righteous man availeth much. So the prayers of a person in right position with God availeth much.

So the only way you will see God is with a pure heart and a pure motive. You must be in right positioning and have a heart-felt desire to know Him and understand what is His Will.

Abba’s Ambassador,
Min. Calvin Calhoun, Jr.